January 11 – 15, 2017
Arkansas & Missouri Railroad is proud to host the 2018 Railroad Passenger Car Alliance Annual Conference in Springdale, Arkansas. We are excited to offer a packed conference with seminars on a range of topics. The three main tracks will be: Traditional, Events and Shop.
TRACK 1Traditional seminars include: CATS, CUPS, FRA, INSURANCE AND SAFETY TRAINING
TRACK 2 Events: Logistics, History of the A&M, Communications, Social Media Marketing, Advertising & Promotions
TRACK 3 Depot &Shop Programs: Alco’s in the Ozarks and EMD SD70Aces, the next Generation…, STADDCO - Preventative Maintenance and servicing, Re-glazing a private car, Communications Radio Rules Class, Wheel Truing, and more…
The annual banquet Saturday evening will feature Karen Kraska, Chairman of the Arkansas & Missouri Railroad and Ron Sparks, Director of Safety, Training and Legal Affairs. Mr. Sparks received the Safety Professional of the Year award, which is presented annually to the railroad management employee who demonstrates an exceptional work ethic and dedication to safety.
Explore Northwest Arkansas with a variety of city tours and excursions:
· Welcome Reception and dinner train to Fayetteville on Thursday evening
· Dickson Street Dine Around on Friday night
· Sunday there will be a north bound industrial excursion (rare mileage) toward Monett
· Monday enjoy the south bound scenic tour to Chester which includes the Winslow Tunnel and three high trestles over 125 feet above the ground floor
· Friday sight-seeing tour will be Back-Yard Billionaires of NWA – see how they got their start and how they gave back to the communities they serve
· Saturday enjoy a sight-seeing tour of everything Arkansas Made including Bean to Bar Chocolate, Wine tasting, and more
For the Early Bird discount, be sure to register online at www.rpca.com by October 15, 2017.
306 East Emma Avenue Springdale, Arkansas 72764